24-hour emergency assistance for people on a Disability Waiver includes on-call counseling and problem-solving and/or immediate response for help at a waiver recipient’s home due to a health or personal emergency.
Covered services include:
- Immediate response for assistance at a person’s home
- On-call counseling and problem-solving
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Because service availability may be limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this service may be provided using phone calls or other technology to offer real-time contact and support.
This service is available:
- If this service is listed in your waiver service plan, you may contact us directly.
- If you are on a waiver program and this service is not on your service plan, contact your worker to see if you are eligible.
- If you are not on a waiver program, contact your county, tribe, or health plan and ask for a MnCHOICES assessment to see if you qualify for a waiver and/or this service.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
For further details about this service, please give us a call at 651-313-0826 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help in an emergency, call 911.