Night supervision is overnight assistance and monitoring in the home of a person for a period of no more than twelve (12) hours in a 24-hour period. This service carries out behavior programming and plans about living skills and interventions for the person and include the following:
- Reinforcing independent living skills
- Help with incidental daily activities
Learn more about this service when paid for under the disability waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Brain Injury (BI)
For further details about this service, please give us a call at 651-313-0826 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.